30 days etihad uae visa
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
If you are planning to visit UAE, then it is the perfect choice you have made, you can fill out the visa application form on Etihad UAE Visa now for your 30 days Etihad UAE Visa without any delay once you get to know all about it.
A perfectly glittering country filled with culture and modern society that exist together, skyscrapers, The Burj Khalifa, and much much more. This is the perfect destination to step out of the concrete world and enjoy life, living in the moment.
If you are planning to visit UAE for a short term, you will be needing a 30 days tourist visa, which is a single entry-exit, short term visa which is valid for 60 days and with which you can stay in the UAE for 30 days.
Certain countries are eligible to avail the visa on arrival policy which allows the travelers to avail their visa upon arrival into the UAE. You will have to queue in the immigration in order to get you a visa, which may be hectic sometimes, hence it is a clever move to apply for that beforehand, to avoid the hassle after landing from a tiring flight journey.
A 30 days tourist visa is not obtained through the embassy or any consulates. Etihad airlines have a great policy that provides you your short term visa at the comfort of your home.
You can apply for a 30 days Etihad visa card online through their website. It is an easy process and would require just a pinch of your time and effort to complete the process.
The 30 days short term visa may be extended twice for 30 days, for which you will need 960 AED per extension.
If you are someone below the age of 18 then you need to be accompanied by your parents who hold the same type of visa.
- Validity: 60 days
- Duration: 30 days
- Number of entries: Single
READ ALSO: Etihad UAE transit Visa
- A valid passport, which should not expire within 6 months from the date of your journey.
- A copy of your passport which should contain the cover page, and last page and contain full name, nationality, DoB, place of birth, and all the necessary information.
- A photograph abiding the passport photo rules.
- Etihad airways confirmed round ticket.
- Valid payment method.
In addition, there are certain additional documents, which if provided, may help you obtain your visa in a shorter period of time.
- If you are a frequent traveler and have traveled to UAE beforehand, you may provide the entry/exit stamps on your passport.
- If you got an invite from your relatives or parents living in the UAE.
- A valid invitation card
- Your passport
- Valid residence proof of the host
You can also provide your travel history of the previous 5 years, and if you belong to USA, UK, etc, you may get some benefits.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CHILDREN TRAVELING WITH PARENTS
- Children who have their own passport
Children who have their own passport, and are travelling with their parents need to fill out the application and provide all the necessary documents like, passport copy, photograph, birth certificate which should be written in English or Arabic, and address proof.
- Children whose details are endorsed in parent’s passport
For this, the visa applicant must submit the copy of the passport in which the child’s information are written, a photograph, the passport copy of both the parents, birth certificate which should be written in English or Arabic.
READ ALSO: Etihad UAE Visa on Arrival
Dependents can be defined as the spouse, children below the age of 18, or parents above the age of 60. You should provide documents as proof to their relationship with you; it can be a birth certificate or a marriage certificate.
- For minors, including married females who are under the age of 18, the requirements are stated below:
- A photo id of parents or husband.
- Copy of tourist visa of one of the parents that has been sponsored by Etihad airways.
- No unaccompanied minor would be sponsored by Etihad airways.
- Handwritten passports are not accepted, only machine- readable passports.
Q. I am traveling with my 2 year old infant, do I need to pay the same amount of fee for him too?
Yes, the fee is same for everyone. Be it infants or adult passengers.
Q. How many days does it take for the visa to get approval?
The approval time depends on the fee that you have paid. For standard processing, it takes 3-5 business days. You can also opt for emergency visa which will get your visa approved within 48 hours. But, for that you need to pay extra fee.
Q. Why was my visa application rejected?
The visa authority does not state any reason as to why your visa got rejected, in UAE. Make sure that you have provided all the valid documents because any amount of suspicion from their side can cause termination of your 30 days Etihad UAE visa.